Where to watch Tokyo Revengers Season 2? Tokyo Revengers’ second season premiered on Sunday, January 8, 2023, much to the excitement of fans everywhere. As the 1st season ended with a cliffhanger, the hype around the new season is insane. And if you are also wondering how many episodes are there in Tokyo Revengers Season 2, then you’re at the right place. We’ve all the answers!
What story does Tokyo Revengers Season 2 follow?
After the Bloody Halloween story cycle in the main season, the Christmas Showdown story arc presents the critical struggle occurring on Christmas day. It features a new enemy for the Tokyo Manji Gang called The Black Dragons.
- The central protagonist of the story, Takemichi, will try his best to take down the rival group as tension rises between the two gangs.
- Traveling back in time, they discover Hakkai Shiba’s forced exit from Tokyo Manji Gang on his abusive brother’s orders.
How many episodes are there in Tokyo Revengers Season 2?
The Tokyo Revengers Franchise revealed that Season 2 of Tokyo Revengers will consist of 13 episodes.
Below is the list of all the episodes (aired and about to air) in the second season of Tokyo Revengers:
- Episode 1, “It is what it is” – January 8, 2023
- Episode 2, “Gotta go” – January 15, 2023
- Episode 3, “Stand Alone” – January 22
- Episode 4, “Family Bonds” – January 29
- Episode 5, “Christmas Eve” – February 5
- Episode 6, “Whip up Morale” – February 12
- Episode 7, “Sibling Rivalry” – February 19
- Episode 8, “Strive Together” – February 26
- Episode 9, “Dawning of a New Era” – March 5
- Episode 10, “TBA” – March 12
- Episode 11, “TBA” – March 19
- Episode 12, “TBA” – March 26
- Episode 13, “TBA” – April 2 (presumed)
Tokyo Revengers Season 2 Episode Timings
Make sure to check your location’s timing before the release of the episodes. As the time may vary from place to place. Tokyo revengers Season 2 Episode 10 will release on Sunday, 12th March 2023, at 2:08 AM JST. So most of the international fans can watch it by March 11.
Below are the release date and times for Tokyo Revengers Season 2 Episode 10:
- Pacific Standard Time (PST) – 9:08 AM, Saturday, 11th March 2023.
- Eastern Standard Time (EST) – 12:08 PM, Saturday, 11th March 2023.
- British Standard Time (BST) – 5:08 PM, Saturday, 11th March 2023.
- Indian Standard Time (IST) – 10:38 PM, Saturday, 11th March 2023.
- Japanese Standard Time (JST) – 2:08 AM, Sunday, 12th March 2023.
- Australian Standard Time (AST) – 3:38 AM, Sunday, 12th March 2023.
What happened in Episode 9 of Tokyo Revengers Season 2?
Episode 9 was titled “Dawning of a New Era“. Mikey greeted everyone with Merry Christmas at the opening of the episode. He also shared the flashbacks he had while riding with his elder brother and Baji.
Mitsuya apologized to Mikey for breaking the peace treaty with the Black Dragon and accepted complete responsibility. Taiju asks Mikey about his intentions, but Mikey rudely replies to him back. Then suddenly Taiju knows Mikey is down, with Takemitchi losing all hope.
But at last, Mikey manages to kick Taiju and knocks him down. The ending scene shows, Toman members deciding to go for a ride when Takemitchi realizes he was successful in his mission. He faints, and Mitsuya calls him the Hero of the whole fight.
Where to watch Tokyo Revengers Season 2?
- Disney+ obtained the streaming rights for Tokyo Revengers through its collaboration with Kodansha and Disney.
- As a result, season two of the anime is now accessible to watch online, exclusively on Disney+ and Disney + Hotstar.
- Disney, which owns two-thirds of Hulu, adds any acquired show to both Disney+ and Hulu.
- Season 2 is now streaming on Hulu, but it’s limited to the United States only.
Disney secured exclusive streaming rights for the Tokyo Revengers anime to broaden their content offerings and attract more subscribers to Disney+. This is why the show is not on Crunchyroll, Netflix, or any other streaming platform other than Hulu, two-thirds of which is also owned by Disney.
Photo blogs magazine is a leading magazine publication house. The majority of our news is provided by staff writers. Other news is provided by news agencies and freelancers.
All of our contributors are members of the Society of Professional Journalists.
If you need to contact a news editor from Photo blogs magazine you can find a list of email addresses on our contact page.
Photo blogs magazine